We have found that by keeping your job description brief, descriptive and to the point may help increase user applications.
Here are some best practices to keep in mind when creating your job post:
- Provide a very brief description of your business
- Description of the job at hand
- Specific requirements of a worker. For example: specific dress code, ability to lift a certain amount of weight, food handler's card required etc.
- Anything the worker may need to prepare for before showing up to the job. Example: Video tutorial, know how to...
- Any specific tools the Worker needs to bring: Personal laptop, certain clothing/shoes/dress code, know how to operate certain machinery or have a specific certificate.
- Instructions for what to do when they arrive: where to park, who to contact upon arrival etc.
Here's an example of what your job description should look like: